Wednesday, June 23, 2010

*huff*

On Monday I heard back from the chair of the IRB, who said, just as I expected, that my project will need a full board review.  The board will not be meeting for another week or two, and after that I'm sure they'll want several revisions to my application which will further delay my project.  My faculty advisor recommended I continue with Plan B (doing just observations) until we know if Plan A (approval to interact with my subjects) works out faster than we're expecting.